Introduction
I was a practising doctor in Malacca for many decades. I had my own clinic and was living a rather simple life. God has always been kind and my family and I lived comfortably and indeed happily. It was sometime in 2006 when I was introduced to a conman (of course I didn’t know he was one then) and I must say he was very convincing, soft-spoken and well mannered. He introduced himself to me as an ex-banker and somewhat a corporate advisor of sorts. I did not know then what he wanted from me as I was just a simple medical doctor living a rather ordinary uneventful but comfortable life. Little I knew that I was about to be sucked into a web of deceit and painful journey that robbed me of millions and caused strained relationship among fellow members of my fraternity. I am an old man now and I do not know how many more months or years I have left to live. I frankly don’t care what happens to me but I am determined to get this truth off my chest before the judgement day.
Since 2012, I hired a private detective who a former CCID officer who retired in Melaka some years before that. He was my patient and we became friends. My arrangement with him is that he does not have to do this full time but endeavour to find any information about Ranjeet when situation permits. He would claim expenses and fees every now from me especially when he finds a lead or discovers some information. He was in midst of writing all his findings in the format of a police investigation paper when he fell ill due to Covid. He called me from his daughters home in KL in Jan 2021. He sadly died and I only found out about it much later.
Based on the information I have gathered mostly through the PI and direct contact with some other investors over the years, I will reveal the truth of 2 punjabi men who have managed to amass so much wealth by cheating, conning and manipulating investors, mostly ignorant and gullible professionals like me.
The chap I first mentioned above, is Ranjeet Singh Sidhu. He is the main man or the front of the syndicate. Although initially I believed that he is the main principal behind the business propositions he forwarded, I later discovered that he is actually the number two in rank.
The real mastermind behind this syndicate is one more Punjabi Rashpal Singh Randhay. I personally do not know this chap but whatever information that I managed to find out, all led back to Rashpal. The looted monies is ultimately split between them.
Rashpal is the mastermind. He likens himself a mafia boss. He does not do anything that can tarnish his name or reputation because it is important in the big scheme of things. He likes to sleep with pretty Punjabi married women especially wife of some of his own friends. He somehow feels powerful doing this and his preference is as I said, pretty Punjabi women. Maybe it personifies his corporate mafia alter ego.
Ranjeet on the other hand, is his most trusted general. In their plan based on how I was informed, if anything were to happen or go wrong, Ranjeet will take the hit and Rashpal is able to cut ties and walk away.
As said, Ranjeet’s role is to be the front man. Rashpal would be the person who will take care all their backyard i.e. the enforcement, the police, the AGC, the judiciary, the tax office, the MACC, the SC, the ministers or any other institution or people in power that needed to be taken care off.
No comments:
Post a Comment