Interestingly, both these men had a common belief. That money can buy anything and sadly, I now believe that they are not wrong. Yes money can buy anything in this world but not your sleep. I do wonder how these people can go on living without any guilt or remorse that they had cheated so many people of so much money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Boston Consulting Scam
From 2005 till maybe late 2011, quite a number of Malaysian investors fell for the Boston Asset Management (BAM) scam which had nothing to...
-
Around the same time when Ranjeet was promoting the KOUP, he also asked me to join the Asia Golf Network or AGN. Basically AGN is supposed...
-
This information came from one Mr Sze Chan who had invested $600k through one of Ranjeet’s head honcho called Ron into what was known then a...
-
I will write about this chap although I do not any relationship with him or his activities purely because he is one of the main cogs in th...
No comments:
Post a Comment